MISSION –The mission of Arlington Small Business Day is to promote and encourage the public to shop at Arlington small businesses the Saturday between black Friday and cyber Monday.
- Ballston/Rosslyn: Shana Lawlor | Founder, YOPP
- Clarendon: Clarendon Alliance
- Crystal City: Looking for ambassador
- Lee Hwy/Falls Church: Looking for ambassador
- Pentagon City: Looking for ambassador
- Shirlington: Sheila | Owner, Dogma Dog Bakery & Boutique
- Westover: Michele Ledgerwood | Independent Stylist, Stella & Dot
Media and Press: Pam Donahoe | Chick-Fil-A Ballston Common Mall
Social Media: Michele Ledgerwood | Independent Stylist, Stella & Dot and Lisa McLaughlin | Owner, District Line Co
Website: Lyndsey DePalma | Founder, House of Steep
Distribution Volunteer: Jason Keiffer | ASBD Champion
Distribution Volunteer: Jason Caron | ASBD Champion
VISION – The vision of Arlington Small Business Day is to include all of the small businesses in Arlington, VA as well as the surrounding communities and to make ASBD a community event that we all can enjoy for years to come!
arlington small business day © All rights reserved